Our software engineering process collects and translates business requirements into innovative technology solutions that become reality with custom software development. We provide a full spectrum of development services, including core business applications and back-office IT solutions that give our clients achieve competitive advantage.
With our strong requirement analysis skills, mature estimation processes, proven project management processes and a ready availability of technical manpower, Aisling has developed a reputation of delivering applications on time and within budget.
Our best practices in developing applications are:
- Employing development methodologies such as blueprinting, prototyping, iterative development and agile techniques
- Understanding and expressing requirements through wireframes, prototypes and technical understanding documents
- Evaluating and selecting the correct execution approach and technologies based on the readiness of the client's priorities, processes and performance preferences
- Architect data models and solutions conducive to rapid application development
- Identify formal interfaces within the client organization for receiving information and securing sign-offs